DG25i Digital Gauge
The digital DG25i series offers 0,5 % of span accuracy, while the laser welded stainless steel sensor and socket make this product suitable for use with a wide variety of pressure media in demanding industrial applications.
This series is also available with enhanced accuracy of 0,25 % of span making it suitable for many test and measurement uses. IP67 ingress protection rating means the DG25i is suitable for hose directed water spray such as equipment wash down.
The DG25i comes standard with many features such as: tare, min and max memory, programmable custom engineering units, and pressure ranges from -1 to 1600 bar.
- Large LCD display
- Push-button menu navigation
- 9 engineering units: 1 field-programmable
- Min. / Max. function feature records low and high pressure events
- Bar graph display
- Wide variety of pressure connection thread options
- Protective boot (optional)
- Customized keypad (optional)
- Powered by 2 off AA batteries (2000 hours minimum Battery Life)
- Accuracy: ±0.5% (standard) / ±0.25% (optional)
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 25,000 psi (1600 bar)
- Various thread sizes available
- Full 5 digit LCD display
- Case size: 70mm; polycarbonate / ABS
- IP67 weatherproof enclosure
- Wetted materials: Laser welded 316L stainless steel / and 17-4 Ph stainless steel
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form