Vacuum & Absolute Pressure Transmitter
S.M. Gauge supply a range of vacuum & absolute pressure transmitters which can also be known as transducers. These come in many forms with different ranges, outputs, electrical connectors, thread sizes and accuracies etc.
Ideal for almost any type of industry where a vacuum or absolute reading is required at high accuracy. Can also be used with a plug on local display as well as a remote display on a panel meter or computer system.
All our ranges are available with a selection of electrical connectors from IP65 to IP67.
- Accuracy: ±0.1% up to ±0.5% (others available on request)
Absolute: 100 mbar to 2000 mbar
Vacuum: -50 mbar to -1000 mbar
- Wire system & output:
3-wire & 4-wire voltage
- Supply voltage: 5 – 36V dc (subject to wiring & output)
- Thread connection: Standard 1/4″ BSP/NPT (others available on request)
- Electrical connections: Standards large DIN plug (others available on request)
- Wetted parts: Stainless steel (others available on request)
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form