Ultra High Purity Transmitter
S.M. Gauge supply a range of ultra high purity transmitters (VCR). These come in many forms with different ranges, outputs, electrical connectors and thread sizes etc.
Ideal for ultrapure media, special gas systems, semiconductor, microelectronics, flat panel display production and chemical distribution systems. The electropolished finish on the sensor film acts as a perfect gasket to avoid any leaks. Can be used with a plug on local display as well as a remote display on a panel meter or computer system.
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Pressure Ranges: from 2 bar to 360 bar
- Wire system & output:
3-wire 0-5 V dc or 0-10 V dc
- Supply voltage: 10 – 30V dc (subject to wiring & output)
- Thread connection: 1/4″ union nut (others available on request)
- Electrical connections: Bayonet connector (others available on request)
- Wetted parts: 316L Stainless steel VIM/VAR
- Surface finish: Electropolished
- ATEX version optional
- Optional local display
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
We can also offer a pressure gauge equivalent with an analog display please contact our sales team for details.
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form.