Hygienic Diaphragm Transmitter
S.M. Gauge supply a range of hygienic diaphragm transmitters. These come in many forms with different ranges, outputs, electrical connectors and accuracies etc.
These are most commonly used in the pharmaceutical and food industry where a high accuracy is required. Can also be used with a plug on local display as well as a remote display on a panel meter or computer system.
All our ranges are available with a selection of hygienic and dairy fittings, also electrical connectors up to IP68 which is ideal when cleaning the application down.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% up to ±0.5%
- Ranges: from-1 bar vacuum to 40 bar pressure
- Wire system & output:
3-wire 0-20mA or 0-10V dc
- Supply voltage: 8 – 32V dc (subject to wiring & output)
- Process connection: hygienic and dairy options
- Electrical connections: Standards large DIN plug (others available on request)
- Wetted parts: 316LStainless steel (others available on request)
- ATEX version available
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form