Standard Pressure Transmitter
S.M. Gauge supply a range of pressure transmitters which can also be known as transducers. These come in many forms with different ranges, outputs, electrical connectors, thread sizes and accuracies etc.
Ideal for almost any type of industry where a high accuracy is required. Can also be used with a plug on local display as well as a remote display on a panel meter or computer system.
- Accuracy: ±0.1% up to ±0.5% (others available on request)
- Nominal Pressure: 0.5 bar to 700 bar
- Wire system & output:
4-wire mV/V, 2mV/V and 10mV/V
- Supply voltage: 2 – 32V dc (subject to wiring & output)
- Thread connection: 1/4″ BSP/NPT (others available on request)
- Electrical connections: Large DIN plug (others available on request)
- Wetted parts: Stainless steel with ceramic sensor (others available on request)
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form