Flush Diaphragm Transmitter
S.M. Gauge supply a range of flush diaphragm pressure transmitters which can also be known as transducers. These come in many forms with different ranges, outputs, electrical connectors, thread sizes and accuracies etc.
These are most commonly used in the pharmaceutical and food industry where a high accuracy is required. Can also be used with a plug on local display as well as a remote display on a panel meter or computer system.
All our ranges are available with a selection of electrical connectors up to IP68 which is ideal when cleaning the application down.
- Accuracy: ±0.25% up to ±0.5%
- Nominal Pressure: -1 bar to 600 bar
- Wire system & output:
3-wire 0-20mA or 0-5V dc & 0-10V dc
- Supply voltage: 8 – 32V dc (subject to wiring & output)
- Thread connection: 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ BSP male.
- Electrical connections: Standards large DIN plug (others available on request)
- Wetted parts: Stainless steel
- ATEX version available
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form