Transmitter with Cooling Element
S.M. Gauge supply a range of cooling element pressure transmitters which can also be known as transducers.
The purpose of this transmitter to cool the process medium down before it meets the internal sensor, whilst providing a high accuracy. Can also be used with a plug on local display as well as a remote display on a panel meter or computer system.
- Accuracy: ±0.5%
- Nominal Pressure: -1 bar to 600 bar
- Media Temperature: up to 150°C
- Wire system & output: 2-wire 4-20mA
- Supply voltage: 10 – 30V dc
- Thread connection: Standard 1/2″ BSP (others available on request)
- Electrical connections: Standards large DIN plug (optional)
- Wetted parts: Stainless steel with ceramic sensor
Calibration Certificate (Optional):
- Traceable to National Standards
If you have any questions, please contact us on +44 (0)117 9654615 or send us an enquiry and submit the form